Dalton Hall Business Centre
The award winning Dalton Hall Business Centre has been created from a quadrangle of historic model farm buildings. Set in a courtyard design, the buildings also incorporate a working clock tower complete with an 1863 commemorative date stone.
Careful and design led restoration works have retained the sense of character within the buildings, at the same time providing contemporary, practical and stylish office space, with technology driven communications infrastructure and fibre optic superfast broadband internet access.
– Extensive free parking
– POD Point EV fast charging Type 2 sockets (1 x 7kW @ £1.50/hr & 1 x 22kW @ £4.00/hr) with an additional 7kW Type 2 socket at The Stable Yard, Dalton Hall
– B4RN FTTP ( fibre to the premises) connectivity in every office offering a gigabit symmetrical connection (1000Mbps)
– BT Infinity fibre optic broadband availability (25Mbps)
– Comfort cooling and heating
– On site Meeting Room with free Wi-Fi access to the B4RN network
– Simple flexible terms
– Access to variety of walks, running circuits, cycle routes and mountain bike trails
– High quality shower facilities
– On-site management and maintenance support
– Easy access during normal office hours to an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located in a yellow cabinet within the courtyard and an additional AED located at The Stable Yard, Dalton Hall.
With a view to preserving the environment, this development has green credentials at its core using re-cycled materials, rainwater harvesting to the landscaped areas, the latest energy-saving technology and a ‘green’ energy supply and provides cycle parking and showers to encourage walking and cycling to work.
The on site air conditioned Meeting Room is available either to pre-book or on an ‘ad hoc’ basis – with the option of catering included. This facility offers a free Wi-Fi connection to the superfast B4RN network, a full duplex conference phone, flip chart, free calls to national and mobile telephone numbers, a plasma screen, complimentary tea & coffee and writing equipment.
Where better to promote your company’s image than the stunning and prestigious location of the award winning Dalton Hall Business Centre – conveniently located on the M6 corridor, less than 5 miles from M6 J35 and M6 J36, and equally close to the A6, A65 and A590.
The Business Centre Management and Maintenance Team pride themselves on hands-on efficiency and can respond swiftly to occupier requirements.
In short – the Dalton Hall Business Centre provides superb high quality office space within a secure and peaceful working environment providing ample free parking and away from the noise, congestion and pollution of traditional commercial centres, leading to improved efficiency, productivity and employee wellbeing.
The office space has been designed to to give a sense of light open working, and provides flexible offices of varying sizes to meet different needs with offices ranging from approximately 360 sq.ft.
The landscaped areas are just as important as the interiors and for those who enjoy the outdoors, there are well-tended seating areas, the Walled Garden, Estate walks and easy access to National cycle routes.